70-81 Metaflux Lubricating Metal Spray Titanium based
click for MSDS
The ultimate anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-corrosion agent - titanium based, one application of lubricating metal spray will last and last. Available with snap on brush to the aerosol can, for direct and economic application.
Range of application
Metaflux lubricating titanium spray dramatically improves replacement rate of moving parts on CNC and milling machines. It prevents wear, seizing and corrosion of mechanical connections, such as sliding parts that bear extreme loads (i.e. forklifts). It reduces vibration noises (e.g. squeaking of brakes).
The ideal anti-seize agent for car, van, coach, lorry and bus break callipers - it is highly salt and water resistant (even jet wash).
Remarkably it facilitates removal of nuts on damaged threads by remodelling the thread itself.
Maintains all metal and steel parts stable and protected against variations induced by cold and heat.
Highly recommended for all industrial fields, automotive, civil and military sea ports, water sewage plants, power plants, hospitals, civil and military constructions and installations, etc. Excellent on stainless steels.
- Titanium based lubricant
- Unique industrial heavy duty metal lubricant based on titanium to secure highest performance in all extreme conditions throughout the time
- Resistant to saltwater, water, oil, petrol, most acids, lye, gases and vapours
- Non-flaking if exposed to continuous heat or rinsing
- Prevents galvanic contact corrosion
- Nickel, copper and aluminium free with no possibility of electrolyte formation
- Lubricant base: Titanium, color: gray
- Temp. resistance: -180°C to +1350°C [-356°F up to +2 462°F]
- Pressure resistance: 2 400 kPa/cm² (= 23 400 N/cm²) [33 938 psi]