70-75 Metaflux META-LUBE Paste Spray
Highly refined technical grease for universal application.
Range of application
For servicing and maintenance tasks on friction points operating at low to medium slide speeds. These include small and short sliding motions (stick-slip) under high static and dynamic stress to protect against frictional corrosion and wear.
Apply to threaded spindles, bearings, profiled runners, adjustment mechanisms, friction points on tools and mechanical aids - or use to assist when fitting linings etc.
Clean and degrease the surface. Apply paste thinly and spread by using a brush or a cloth.
- Free of organic fats, clean and easy to use
- Stable viscosity from -30°C to +150°C [-22°F to +302°F]
- Impervious to to water, damp, alkali and medium acids
- Hinders rust and oxidation - bolts, nuts and washers
- Does not dry out
- White lubricant and assembly paste in aerosol form
- Metals free
- Viscosity 0.675 g/cm³ [0.39 oz./in³