70-56 Metaflux Stainless Steel Spray
Metallic surface coating with high stainless steel content and gloss finish.
Stainless steel spray combines the advantages of a high-alloyed stainless steel coating combined with a weather-resistant synthetic resin that also adds surface metallic lustre, corrosion-resistance and high resistance to acids and alkalis.
Range of application
Excellent adhesion and coverage of metal and steel, wood, reinforced cardboard, ceramics, resin and plastic surfaces.
Highly economical, no pickling required. Simply spray on.
- The corrosion-resistant stainless steel coating combines the benefits of the high stainless steel alloy with those of the weatherproof artificial resins
- Highly resistant to acids and alkalis
- Alloys: Chrome 16%, Nickel 10%, Molybdenum 3% Manganese 2%
- 400 ml [13.52 fl.oz.] may coat up to 8-10 m² [86 -108 ft².]
- Gloss shine finish
- Dry film stainless
- Steel content: 62.0%
- Alloys: 16% Cr / 10% Ni/ 3% Mo/ 2% Mn
- Temp. resistance: up to +300°C [+572°F]
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)