70-52 Metaflux Ineffaceable Aluminum Spray
Abrasion resistant pure (99.5% pure and 99.5% in the dry film) aluminium in an aerosol spray.
Range of application
Ideal on handrails, ramps, panels, fences, goalposts, pipes, metallic sections in high-density public areas, etc.
- Highly abrasion-resistant aluminium coating to protect surfaces that are subject to frequent contact
- Inhibits corrosion
- Gloss shine finish
- Dry film aluminium content: 99.5%
- Aluminum purity: 99.5%
- Temp. resistance: up to +800°C [+1 470°F]
- Viscosity at +20°C [+68°F] = 0.655 g/cm³ [0.38 oz./ in³]
- 400 ml [13.52 fl.oz.] may coat up to 4-5 m² [43-54 ft² ]
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)