70-43 Metaflux Zinc Sheen Spray (HS32082090)
How much cathodic protection do you need in your area?
Cathodic Zinc Sheen Spray is a highly effective corrosion proofing that resembles the look of hot dipped galvanising. Often described as cold galvanising, it is the highest quality corrosion-proof zinc coating with a shine.
Range of application
Developed specifically for repairs of damaged galvanised surfaces, abrasions and spot welding. Recommended for coating drilled holes and welded joints. It is a highly effective corrosion barrier for steel and metal parts and constructions that are exposed to weather; farm equipment, port facilities, marine and shipyard installations, pipelines, oil and gas platforms, gutters, fences etc.
- Aerosol delivery, can be easily applied any time and anywhere required
- Compound colour matches original hot-dipped galvanised parts
- discolours over time at the same rate as the host base material
- Dry film zinc content: 90 % (+/- 1%)
- Zinc purity: 99%
- Temp. resistance: up to +140°C [+284°F]
- Norm compliance: DIN EN ISO 3549:2002
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)