70-41 Metaflux Alu-Zinc Paste
Range of application
For repairs of damaged galvanised surfaces or to cover abrasions during fitting. It provides an anti-corrosion barrier that imparts a high-quality shine. Ideal for metal erections; farm and commercial installations, gutters, fences, truck platforms and trailers, doors, telephone and commercial booths, etc.
Also available in aerosol form Metaflux 70-42.
- immediately drying through O2 exposure
- No capillary cracks
- Can be top coated at any time
- Electrically conductive
- No thinning required for airless spraying when using nozzle size 4 or 5
- 1 ltr may coat up to 15 m² with layer thickness at 30μm
- Temp. resistance: up to +500°C
1 litre and 5 litres
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)