70-37 Metaflux Rust Safe (Red-Brown) Spray
A superior corrosion and oxidisation protection for all metals.
Range of application
Metaflux 70-37 has both primary and secondary protection applications.
Primary rust protection for all clean non-corroded metallic surfaces to prevent the formation of rust.
Secondary rust protection for all metallic surfaces that are already affected by rust, forming a water and air-proof barrier.
Removes loose rust particles, dirt, oil, grease or wax. Simply apply vertically and horizontally to create a protection barrier prior to applying a finish.
- Primary and secondary corrosion protection for metal surfaces
- Excellent adhesion to clean or rusty surfaces
- Good penetration on welded areas
- Can be top coated with any paint or varnish
- Highly resistant to acids and alkalis
- Good UV stability
- Resistant to water infiltration
- Corrosion test according to DIN 53.210 and DIN 53.209
- Red / brown colour
- Salt spray test as per DIN 50.021: 600 hours
- Temp. resistance: up to +120°C [+248°F]
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)