70-17 Metaflux CC80 Multifunction Spray
A dielectric, dehumidifying and moisture displacement lubricant - insulating electric current, ie. ideal for lubricating or cleaning electrical components, wiring, pcb boards, lighting, etc.
Range of Application
It offers an extended range of applications when protecting, loosening, lubricating, dehumidifying and maintenance is required.
Highly recommended for air gun and rifle maintenance, maritime industries, boats, motorbikes. Also prevents grass accumulation on lawn mowers. Excellent for lubricating aluminium for trouble-free punching operations.
- High performance multifunction spray
- Doesn't attack plastic, rubber, fabrics nor paints
- Available in spray can, tin and barrel according to quantity requirement
- Dielectric up to 56.000 Volts (bulk liquid 75-33)
- Works as lubricant compliant to VG 3 standard
- No colour, clear
- Flash point: +130°C [+266°F]
- Thickness: 0.718 g/cm³ [0.42 oz./in³]
- Viscosity: 3 mm²/s
We Also Recommend
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549