01-99 Metatec Hyperflex® Spray BS EN ISO 1461 (repairs to HDG) & 3549
Hyperflex® is a Zinc rich coating containing high temperature resistant resins delivering Cathodic protection. Complies with BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549.
Range of application
Specifically developed for the powder coating industry. Applied as the protective coating prior to powder coating giving a no "peel" finish.
Hyperflex® can also be used as primary protection, providing a cathodic coating on exposed steel and steel structure's with a "finish" similar to HDG.
Can used to flash over new coated HDG.
- Dry film zinc content greater than 94%
- Matches newly galvanised metals
- For repairing H.D.G prior to powder coating (Special Resin)
- Top quality Zinc powder to BS EN ISO 3549
- Stable up to 380°C
- Long term corrosion protection
- Touch-dry in 2- 3 minutes
- Fully waterproof after 10 minutes
- Excellent electrical conductivity - full cathodic protection
- Can be spot welded and painted over
- Complies with BS.EN.ISO 1461 (2009) repairs to HDG
- Good "Build Capability" - wet-on-wet up to 140µm
- Excellent adhesion to most clean metals
- CFC free
- Conforms to all EU Health & Safety Standards
- Superior salt water resistance
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)