01-99 Metatec Hyperflex® Spray BS EN ISO 1461 (repairs to HDG) & 3549
Hyperflex® is our allrounder - a Zinc rich coating containing high temperature resistant resins delivering Cathodic protection.
Complies with BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549.
Range of application
Hyperflex® is used as primary corrosion protection, providing cathodic protection for exposed steel and steel structure's with a "finish" similar to HDG.
It can be used straight after newly coated HDG, to flash over.
It can also be used in the powder coating industry as it contains high temperature resins designed to prevent the "peel" finish that can often occur when powder coating is applied.
Can used to flash over new coated HDG.
- Dry film zinc content greater than 94%
- Matches newly galvanised metals
- For repairing H.D.G prior to powder coating (Special Resin)
- Top quality Zinc powder to BS EN ISO 3549
- Stable up to 380°C
- Long term corrosion protection
- Touch-dry in 2- 3 minutes
- Fully waterproof after 10 minutes
- Excellent electrical conductivity - full cathodic protection
- Can be spot welded and painted over
- Complies with BS.EN.ISO 1461 (2009) repairs to HDG
- Good "Build Capability" - wet-on-wet up to 140µm
- Excellent adhesion to most clean metals
- CFC free
- Conforms to all EU Health & Safety Standards
- Superior salt water resistance