Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
1. When will my order arrive?
This depends on the shipping service you paid for along with the day and time that you placed the order. Express paid and free is a next working day service. If you place your order at or before noon Monday to Friday you will receive your order on the next working day. Monday is the next working day after Friday.
Economy paid and free is a 3 working day service. Place your order Monday to Friday and you will receive it 3 working days later.
2. What if there is a problem with something I ordered?
Get in touch via the contact page and let us know what the problem is and we will find a solution.
3. I don't like what I have ordered?
Get in touch via the contact page. Your order will need to be unopened and unused and in exactly the same condition as it was sent. You will be given a rerun address and once inspected if its deemed fit for re-sale we will issue a full refund to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
4. Do you ship orders abroad?
We do. Please see shipping rates.
5. Do you ship for delivery on a Saturday, Sunday or for timed deliveries.
Yes, but NOT Sundays. You will need to contact us via the contact page for a quote.
6. Do you provide Free samples?
No. You will need to purchase the items you wish to try.
7. Do you have Material Safety Data Sheets and Technical Data Sheets for your products?
We do. We don't sell anything without MSDS or TDS being available. We don't hide the amount of the active ingredient in our products and we don't make false claims about the performance of our products.
8. You claim to have products that will Kill any Coronavirus present on hands and surfaces in 60 seconds - can you prove it?
Yes. We have Laboratory analysis and reports to confirm the products do exactly as we claim.
9. How long have you been trading?
We have been trading since 1981. We have moved a couple of times to cater for our expanding business, but the products remain the same.
10. Can I buy your products to re-sell?
You can. Please contact us and we take look at your requirements and expectations.