70-36 Metaflux@ Rust-i-Sol 2 - Brush on - 500 hours salt spray tested (DIN 53167-50021)
500ml - Very low stock, 5 litre out of stock (Brexit issues), 3 litre & 10 litre in stock - If you find it out of stock, 70-35 (now with brush or and extension) is the aerosol alternative.
It doesn't come any better than this... 500 hour salt spray test DIN 53167 50021
500ml brush on, 5 litres or 10 litres.
Long lasting extra coverage
Metaflux Rust-i-Sol rust convertor forms a bond with rust whilst acting as a water and air proof block that insulates and protects against oxidation whilst isolating and neutralising the rust layer.
Range of application
Brush the concentrate on firm rusty steel. The active ingredients work without using acids (pH value 7.0). The product extracts the oxygen content from the rust and neutralises it by turning it into a solid bonded and stable ferrous-organic protective layer.
- Lead-free, non-caustic patented brush-on rust neutraliser
- Can be safely cleaned after drying
- Works well on moistened rust
- Can be welded over at any time
- Does neither attack nor damage any painted or zinc surfaces
- 500 hour salt spray test according to DIN 53167 & DIN 50021
- Forms a black water and air proof layer on rust to insulate and protect from weathering agents causing oxidation
- pH value: 7.0
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Application temperature: 3°C to 40°C
- Optimal range: 15°C – 28°C
- Temperature resistance: 125/175°C
- 90 μm layer consumption rate: 1 kg = 4-5 m²
500ml, 3 litres, 5 litres & 10 litre containers (400ml aerosol 70-36 also available)
We Also Recommend
NEW 70-35 Metaflux Rust-I-Sol Aerosol - 500 hr salt spray tested - now with or without spray though applicator & 50cm extension.
Metaflux® 70-37 - 600 hour salt spray tested - Rust safe spray - Red / Brown - also available in Grey 70-44