70-36 Metaflux@ Rust-i-Sol 2 - Brush on - 500 hours salt spray tested (DIN 53167-50021)
It doesn't come any better than this... 500 hour salt spray test DIN 53167 50021
500ml brush on, 5 litres or 10 litres.
Long lasting extra coverage
Metaflux Rust-i-Sol rust convertor forms a bond with rust whilst acting as a water and air proof block that insulates and protects against oxidation whilst isolating and neutralising the rust layer.
Range of application
Brush the concentrate on firm rusty steel. The active ingredients work without using acids (pH value 7.0). The product extracts the oxygen content from the rust and neutralises it by turning it into a solid bonded and stable ferrous-organic protective layer.
- Lead-free, non-caustic patented brush-on rust neutraliser
- Can be safely cleaned after drying
- Works well on moistened rust
- Can be welded over at any time
- Does neither attack nor damage any painted or zinc surfaces
- 500 hour salt spray test according to DIN 53167 & DIN 50021
- Forms a black water and air proof layer on rust to insulate and protect from weathering agents causing oxidation
- pH value: 7.0
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Application temperature: 3°C to 40°C
- Optimal range: 15°C – 28°C
- Temperature resistance: 125/175°C
- 90 μm layer consumption rate: 1 kg = 4-5 m²
We Also Recommend
Metaflux® 70-37 - 600 hour salt spray tested - Rust safe spray - Red / Brown - also available in Grey 70-44