METAFLUX® 70-44 - 600 hour salt spray tested - Rust safe spray: Grey
METAFLUX® 70-44 - 600 hours salt spray tested - Rust Safe Spray: Grey
Item no. 70-44
Primary corrosion protection on all metallic, bare surfaces, secondary corrosion protection existing rust through the formation of a water and air impermeable barrier layer.
Clean the surface before spraying in dirt, oil, grease, wax or similar impurities, loosen and remove rust before spraying.
• Corrosion protection for metal surfaces
• Excellent adhesion even on rust
• quick drying, dust dry ever depending on the layer thickness after approx. 10 minutes (at 20 ° C)
• good weldability
• Can be painted over with all paints and varnishes
• largely acid and alkali resistant
• good UV stability
Temperature resistance: up to 120 ° C
Salt spray test according to DIN 50.021: 600 hours
400ml spray can
We Also Recommend
Rust-i-Sol 2 Brush on or aerosol - 500 hours salt spray tested (DIN 53167-50021)
NEW 70-35 Metaflux Rust-I-Sol Aerosol - 500 hr salt spray tested - now with or without spray though applicator & 50cm extension.
Metaflux® 70-37 - 600 hour salt spray tested - Rust safe spray - Red / Brown - also available in Grey 70-44