70-63 Metaflux TS 400 Rust Protection (Grey)
Metaflux 70-63 TS 400 is a rust protection treatment of rusted / corroded surfaces. It is a fast drying protective primer for all metals.
Range of application
Prevents formation of rust on steel and stops corrosion on surfaces that are already affected by rust. An ideal solution to stop corrosion and a base coat for a finishing coat. It is also available in reddish brown.
- Provides reliable and permanent protection of the treated surface
- Bonds with any blank metal surface
- Can be top coated with enamel varnish
- Suitable for spot welding
- Good UV stability
- 1 Kg [2.20 lbs.] may coat up to 6 m² [65 ft².] according to layer thickness
- Storage temp.: 5°C to 40°C [42° to 104°F
- Application temp.: 4°C to 40°C [39° to 104°F
- Optimal range: 15° to 28°C [59° to 82.4°F]
Available in various quantities
We Also Recommend
Rust-i-Sol 2 Brush on or aerosol - 500 hours salt spray tested (DIN 53167-50021)
NEW 70-35 Metaflux Rust-I-Sol Aerosol - 500 hr salt spray tested - now with or without spray though applicator & 50cm extension.
Metaflux® 70-37 - 600 hour salt spray tested - Rust safe spray - Red / Brown - also available in Grey 70-44