NEW 70-35 Metaflux Rust-I-Sol Aerosol - 500 hr salt spray tested - now with or without spray though applicator & 50cm extension.
Our patented rust neutraliser now available in aerosol form.
NEW - Can be purchased with spray through Brush applicator and or a 50cm Extension for those hard to reach places.
Metaflux Rust-i-Sol rust convertor forms a bond with rust whilst acting as a water and air proof block that insulates and protects against oxidation whilst isolating and neutralising the rust layer.
Range of application
Also available in brushable liquid form Metaflux 70-36.
- Highly effective and long lasting corrosion protection
- May finish with paints and varnishes
- Lead-free, non-caustic
- Can be safely washed down after drying
- Also effective on damp rust
- Does not attack paint and zinc coverings
- Can be welded over without problem
- Certified 500 hour salt-spray tests to DIN50021
- pH 7.3 to 8.5
400 ml with Brush applicator
400 ml with 50cm Extension
400 ml with Brush & 50cm Extension
We Also Recommend
70-36 Metaflux@ Rust-i-Sol 2 - Brush on - 500 hours salt spray tested (DIN 53167-50021)
Metaflux® 70-37 - 600 hour salt spray tested - Rust safe spray - Red / Brown - also available in Grey 70-44