70-42 Metaflux Alu-Zinc Spray (HS32082090)
Description - NIL STOCK
Please consider one of our 3 alternative products - all offer the same bright finish, cathodic protection and for powder coating - high temp resins in 01-99.
Metaflux 70-42 Alu-Zinc Spray provides rapid drying corrosion protection - a combination of pure zinc and aluminium.
Range of application
For repairs of damaged galvanised surfaces or abrasions caused during fitting etc.
Excellent for spot welding, providing an effective anti-corrosion barrier leaving a high quality shine appearance.
Ideal for metal structures such as farm and commercial installations, gutters, fences, truck platforms and trailers, doors, telephone and commercial booths, etc.
Notes; when maximum zinc content vs. aluminium is required, use Metaflux 70-43 Zinc Sheen Spray.
- Combines corrosion-proof zinc coating mixed with aluminium for shiny finish giving a hot dip galvanised appearance
- Drying time: 4-6 minutes according to surface and environmental humidity
- Sufficiently dry to handle after 8-12 minutes
- Ignition point: >+100°C [>+212°F]
- Colour: silver grey
- Dry film zinc content: 83 % (+/- 1%)
- Zinc purity: 99%
- Temp. resistance: up to +140°C [+284°F]
- Norm compliance: DIN EN ISO 3549:2002
- NATO Stock Number: NSN 8010-99-991-5337
400 ml & 12 x 400ml
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)