70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)
For Zinc paste 1 x 1kg Alternative - Select 3 x 400ml (Zinc Paste Alt) from drop down.
How much cathodic protection do you need in your area?
A Zinc Spray that provides long term protection against corrosion to exposed steel or steel structure's.
Complies with BS EN ISO 1461 & is Manufactured to BS EN ISO 3549
Range of application
For repairing damaged HDG to 20µm or for use as primary protection on exposed steel or steel structures.
- Highest quality long-term zinc coating for cathodic protection for all steels and steel structures in all environments
- No cracks in protection film cohesion
- No capillary cracks
- Licensed for use in potable water areas / installations
- Complies with BS EN ISO 1461 to 20µm
- Resistant to salt, saltwater, acid rain and heat
- Matte finish
- 400 ml may coat up to 8 m² with a layer thickness at 20 μm.
- Dry film zinc content: 93 % (+/- 1%)
- Zinc purity: 98.5 – 99%
- Temp. resistance: up to +120°C [+248°F]
Download the MSDS
We Also Recommend
70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)