70-40 Metaflux Zinc Paste CE/42/2004 (Benzine FREE) (BS EN ISO 1461 & 3549)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- We don't use Benzine; this is a known & well established, potent co-carcinogen
- Our Zinc paste contains white spirit!
- 70-40 is certified for use to BS EN ISO 1461 of 2009 (repairs to hot dipped galvanising)
- You can use white spirit to dilute if you require for spraying; no need to buy a specific branded dilution product.
- No mechanical stirring, no re-stirring and no dilution required prior to brush on use... ready to use.
- We even supply the brush with our 1 kg tin.
- We do recommend using 70-15 to clean surface prior to application
In summary; no carcinogens and no extra spend - no dilution, no stirring & brush supplied.
Question? Why are some of our competitors products "manufactured" in countries without the same stringent safety standards adhered to in the EU?
Range of application
Metaflux 70-40 is the highest quality long-term thick-layer zinc coating for steel and metal surfaces / structures that are exposed to our environment. Please remember - if and where practical, always choose HDG.
- CE/42/2004 : SPECIAL FINISHES
- Corrosion-proof zinc coating
- Zinc content in dry film: 96%
- Zinc purity 98.5 - 99%
- Thick-layer application system for large surfaces
- Dries without capillary cracks
- Resistant to salt, saltwater, acid rain and heat
- Airless spraying without dilution
- No zinc sedimentation in the tin
- Ready-to-use at all times
- A thickness of up to 150μm can be achieved in one coating/application
- 1kg coats up to 2.5 m² according to layer thickness at 100 μm
- Certified for repairs to Hot Dipped Galvanising: BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) and manufactured to BS EN ISO 3549
Available in 500g, 500g with brush, 1kg, 1kg with brush and 10kg tins.
We Also Recommend
70-45 Metaflux Zinc Spray (93% Zinc in the dry film) Complies with BS EN ISO 3549 & BS EN ISO 1461 (use drop down for bulk prices)
Regular price £1840 £18.40