70-60 Metaflux Metaplast
Metaflux Metaplast is a top quality metal filler for repairs. It cures without cracking or forming hairline fissures. It is a universal metal repair filler with outstanding adhesion to metal, wood, glass, plastic. etc. and equally effective on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
Range of application
A universal use metal repair filler with outstanding adhesion to metal, wood, glass, plastic.
May also be used on vertical surfaces. Up to 20 mm [0.86 in.] layer in a single work session is possible.
Clean surface to remove grease, roughen up slightly and apply Metaplast.
Also available for galvanised surfaces Metaflux 70-65 Galvaplast.
- Special additive for best adhesion to metal, wood, glass, plastic etc.
- Hardens pore-deep and airtight
- No hairline cracks, vibration-resistant at high extension, no flaking away
- Resistant to water, oil, petrol and thinned acids
- Exceptional tack
- Not sensitive to cold, can still be worked at -5°C [+23°F]
- Grey colour
- Temp. resistance: -20°C up to + 80°C [-4°F up to +176°F]
- Pressure resistance: 69.9 N/mm² (DIN 53.454)
- Tension strength: 4.7 N/mm² (DIN 53.454)
- Hardening time: 20 minutes at +20°C [+68°F]
- Shrinkage rate: approx. 1-1.5%
1 kg & 2 kg