76-46 Metaflux PEU Sealant NSF
Permanently elastic universal sealant (NSF P1 registration), may be used safely within the food and beverage industry.
Range of application
May be used with various combinations of materials, in applications with temperature fluctuations and moving surfaces.
Metaflux Universal Sealant should be used to replace hardening sealants which tend to form hairline cracks.
Particularly suitable for plastic on plastic and metal on plastic joints.
Ideal for food industry, food packaging, breweries, bottling plants, commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical production etc.
- Excellent adhesion to sealing surface
- Ready to use, no corrosion, no cracking
- Resistant to most oils, greases, fuels, additives, gases, water, anti-freeze etc.
- Can be used universally for many different seals
- Easy to disassemble
- Fully load-bearing after 15 minutes
- Colour blue or red
- Viscosity permanently elastic
- Temp. resistance: -55°C up to +250°C / 300°C short-term
- DVGW and KTW licensed
- NSF registered P1
80 ml tube
We Also Recommend
99-18 Aromatec® Natural Oil Fragrances - GREAT NEW PRICES - 500ml £14.50 & 5 litres £135.00
Metaflux® 70-93 75ml for hands & Surfaces - This kills the Coronavirus when used undiluted in 60 seconds (EN14476:2003+A2:2019)